Mop Yarn, Broomcorn, Tampico, Wood and Metal Handles
Angle Brooms, Corn Brooms, Deck Mops for OEM
Our southern yellow pine handles made in the USA are also now SFI and PEFC certified.
What does that mean?
SFI stands for Sustainable Forestry Initiative. It is a 'forest certification standard' and program of SFI Inc., a non-profit organization. The Sustainable Forestry Initiative is the world's largest single forest certification standard by area.
SFI certification represents a real commitment by participants to meet rigorous standards, and account for their performance through third-party audits. Only when standard requirements are met does an organization earn the right to use the SFI label on its products.
- Competitively priced raw materials and finished goods
- Custom solutions to your sourcing & supply chain needs
- Our Mission: Quality, Integrity, Service
- Made to order, specialized items, and high quality stock inventory
- Raw materials to the Broom, Brush,Mop, Paint Applicator, & Garden Tool Industry
- Wood handles, metal handles, tampico & yucca fiber
- Open end, Dreft, Blends, Cotton, Rayon Mop Yarn
- Craftmaker and Artisan supplies